Personal Information Protection Policy
Sakura International Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) is engaged in sales promotion-related business related to exhibitions and events. To properly handle all personal information provided for the Companyʼs business, the Company has established this Personal Information Protection Policy as a standard of conduct to be adhered by all employees. The Company will strive to thoroughly comply with all policies stated here after.
- 1. The Company will comply with laws, regulations and guidelines established by the government concerning the handling of personal information, as well as other norms regarding the handling of personal information. With this regard, we will formulate a personal information protection management system that complies with the Japanese Industry Standard “Personal Information Protection Management System ̶ Requirements” (JIS Q 15001) and operate it appropriately.
2. The Company will acquire, use, and provide appropriate personal information with consideration to the scale and the nature of the associated business. The company shall only handle personal information in this way within the scope necessary to achieve the specified purpose of the business, and take measures to stop unnecessary use of personal information.
3. When the Company entrusts all or partial handling of personal information to a third party, the Company will exercise all necessary and appropriate supervision over the entrusted party to ensure the safe management of the personal information.
4. The Company will not provide personal information to third parties, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law.
5. The Company will take measures to prevent and correct the leakage, loss or damage of personal information.
6. The Company will respond appropriately and promptly to complaints and consultations regarding the handling of personal information to the best of its ability. Requests for disclosure of retained personal data held by the Company (Notification of purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition or deletion, suspension of use or provision) will be accepted. For requests of disclosure, please contact the “Personal Information Complaints and Consultation Desk” below.
7. The Company will continue to improve the personal information protection management system.
Handling of Personal Information
(Disclosure of matters based on personal information protection laws and JIS, and matters to be placed in a state where the personal information is easily accessible)
Purpose of Use of Personal Information (information acquired indirectly or not through writing)
In the case that the purpose of use is specified or notified individually, it shall be based on the purpose of use that was notified.
1. Personal information handled in the course of business consigned by business partners
・In order to appropriately carry out operations consigned by business partners, such as production of booths at exhibitions and events.
2. Personal information of those who have made phone inquiries
・To respond and manage inquiries appropriately.
3. Information acquired from job application websites
・For recruitment interview inquiries and other necessary contacts.
Publication of information on matters regarding retained personal dataFor information on the purpose of use of retained personal data, procedures for requesting disclosure and such inquires related to “publication of matters concerning retained personal data,” please contact the “Personal Information Complaints and Consultation Desk” below.
We will respond without delay.<Personal Information Complaints and Consultation Desk>
Sakura International Inc. Personal Information administrator: Tomoki Kai
Contact 〒541-0051 1-7-3 Bigo-cho, Chuo-ku, Osaka City ENDO Sakaisuji Building 3F
(Reception hours: Monday ~ Friday, except public holidays 10:00 ~ 16:00)
Personal information held by the Company subject to disclosure
Documents to be submitted when requesting disclosure and other methods of requesting disclosure.
1. Name or name of business operator handling personal information
Sakura International Incorporated
2. Job title, affiliation, and contact information of the Personal Information Administrator
Business Administration Department Tomoki Kai
(Contact “Personal Information Complaint and Consultation Desk” for inquiry)
3. Purpose of use of personal information subject to disclosure
The above purpose of use includes “use at the stage before entering into a contract” and “use after termination of the contract”.
1. Personal information of customers
- ・To implement and appropriately carryout the contracted work.
2. Personal information of business partners
- ・To appropriately manage the contracted agreement with business partners.
3. Personal information of shareholders
- ・Exercise of rights under the Companies Act and the Commercial Code.
- ・For the fulfillment of obligations.
- ・To provide various benefits from the Company.
- ・To implement various measures to facilitate the relationship between shareholders and the company.
- ・For shareholder management, such as the creation of shareholder data based on prescribed standards based on various laws and regulations.
4. Personal information of those who wish to join the Company
- ・Recruitment and provision of recruitment information to those who are interested in employment and those who have applied.
- ・For contacting purposes.
- ・For recruitment selection process.
5. Personal Information of Employees
- ・For business communication, preparation of employee lists, procedures required by law (including after retirement), and other employment management.
6. Personal information of those who have contacted the Company
- ・To accurately manage and handle the content of the inquiries
4. Submission of complaints regarding handling of personal information subject to disclosure
- ・Personal Information Complaint and Consultation Desk
5. Name of authorized personal information protection organization and contact for complaint resolution
- ・The Company is not a business operator of an authorized personal information protection organization. Process for Responding to Requests for Disclosure and such inquiries Where to contact for requests for disclosure and such inquiries
- ・”Personal Information Complaint and Consultation Desk”
Please send the following to our “Personal Information Complaints and Consultation Desk”. We will respond as quickly as possible.
a) Company designated Disclosure Request Form
If not available, please contact us. A form will be provided.
b) Identity verification documents
“Official certificate” may refer to driverʼs licenses, various health insurance cards, pension handbooks, basic resident register cards with photos, passports, alien registration certificates, seal impression certificates, copy of certificate of residence, copy of the family register / extract, copy of original alien registration card, etc.The identity verification documents presented will be used as follows.
1) In the case of application by the person themselves
Not required (We may contact you at a later date to verify identity.）
2) In the case of application by proxy: All of the following documents that apply.
① In the case of a person with parental authority (or a minor ward)
- a. Copy of official certificate that can confirm the applicants address
- b. Copy of the applicantʼs family register (proof of all matters)
- c. Copy of official certificate that can confirm the address of the proxy
② In the case of an adult guardian (legal representative of an adult ward)
- a. Copy of official certificate that can verify the applicants address
- b. Copy of “Certificate of Registered Matters” (indicating that the applicant is a legal representative)
- c. Copy of official certificate that can verify the proxyʼs address
③ In the case of an proxy application through use of power of attorney form
- a. A copy of the applicantʼs seal impression certificate
- b. Power of attorney form designated by the Company (stamped with the seal used in the seal impression certificate) If not available, please contact us. A form will be provided.
- c. A copy of an official certificate confirming the proxyʼs address (or a registration number for lawyers)
- ① In the case of a person with parental authority (or a minor ward)
Please send only if you agree to below.
In addition, we do not plan to outsource the handling of personal information.
- ・This personal information will be used to respond to requests for disclosure from the applicant request.
- ・Except in cases based on laws and regulations, personal information will not be provided to third parties without the consent of the person in question.
- ・If identity cannot be confirmed due to personal identification documents, the company may not be able to respond to requests for disclosure.
- 1) In the case of application by the person themselves
A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each application of “notification of purpose of use” or “disclosure”. Please enclose a postal money order of 1,000 yen together with the required documents.If the fee is not enclosed, the company will contact you regarding lack of payment. If payment does not occur within the prescribed period, we will assume that there was no request for disclosure. Documents sent to the company will not be returned.Notes
Submitted documents will be appropriately disposed of by the Company.
- ・We are not responsible of any loss of documents during mailing or delivery, or for non-arrival due to accidents.
- ・Please fill in all necessary information. If there are any defects in the document, we may return the document to sender.
- ・The company may not be able to comply to requests in some cases, such as when it falls under the exception provisions of the Personal Information Protection Laws.
- ・Depending on the content, it may take some time to respond to request.
- ・Personal information collected in response to a request for disclosure shall be handled only within the scope necessary for the request for disclosure.
- ・As a result of “corrections” and “suspension of use”, the applicable services may not be available. Thank you for your understanding.
* “Personal information subject to disclosure” refers to the collection of information systematically structured so that it can be searched using an electronic computer, or personal information that constitutes a collection of information systematically structured so that specific personal information can be easily searched by arranging and classifying according to certain rules, such as by attaching a table of contents, index, quotation, etc. that the Company owns the right to disclose, correct, add or delete specific contents, etc. upon request from related person.
For details, please contact the “Personal Information Complaints and Consultation Desk”.